Here the Thuraya and the Iridium Satellite telephone were already in use.
Comebackalive supports the Tesla Trophy from Cairo to Cape Town in 2020.
- The satellite phone and/or accessories remain the property of the lessor
- If the satellite phone is found to be defective on arrival, the lessee must inform the lessor immediately
- If the lessee wants to extend the agreed rental period, he must notify the lessor at least 3 days before the end of the regular rental contract.
- The lessee sends the device back to the lessor on the last day of the rental period. Overdue days will be charged at 10.- CHF, which will be deducted from the deposit.
- The lessor does not accept liability for any failure in establishing a satellite connection.
- A defect in the device or simcard during the rental period does not cause a reduction or reimbursement of the rental fee.
- The deposit must be transferred within 7 days after your order to secure your booking and the rental fee at least 10 days before beginning of the rental period.
- If the lessee terminates the contract early, the costs can be reimbursed pro rata. An administration fee of 50.- CHF will be charged.
- If the device is sent back to the lessor damaged due to neglect or misuse, the lessee will be held liable for the cost of repairs.
- In case of loss or theft the lessor must be notified immediately.
- The lessee must be aware that connection fees (voice call, text message and data transmission) are not included in the rental fee and are charged separately.
- The lessee has been made aware that the Thuraya devices are neither permitted to be imported to India or Cuba nor used there.
- The lessee is responsible for the insurance